Microsoft Office's cloud version
The Microsoft Office suite is one of the largest in the world, and not just because of its creators' omnipresence, but also due to the high quality of its components. Now you can also create, view and edit Microsoft Office documents online with Office Web Apps.
Your documents always at hand.
The cloud version of the Microsoft Office suite offers you the possibility to access your files from virtually anywhere for viewing, remote editing and sharing with others. This is all done via OneDrive, so all you've got to do is open your web browser and access your account through Windows Live.
- Online version of Microsoft Office.
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Work collaboratively with other users, even if they don't use Office.
- Save files in Microsoft Office format, Open XML (DOCX, PPTX and XLSX) or OpenDocument (ODT, ODP and ODS).
- Different views to simplify document organization.
Office free for everyone
If you've got Microsoft Office, you can save your documents directly on OneDrive. Otherwise, simply upload the document manually, or create it there and then.
Use Microsoft Office as a free web application through your Windows Live and OneDrive account and enjoy one of the best office suites without having to download anything, and free of charge for all users.
- Requires a Windows Live account.